NIGERIAN MUSICIAN ADEDAMOLA ADEFOLAHAN BIOGRAPHY
Fireboy DML (Adedamola Adefolahan) is a Nigerian singer. On the 5th of February, 1996, he was born. He was born and raised in Abeokuta, where he completed his primary and secondary education before gaining admission to the famed Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) in Ile-Ife, Osun, where he received his bachelor’s degree in English. Fireboy began to display his talent and express his love for music there, and he quickly became well-known at school. Since he realized himself to be a brilliant singer and songwriter.
FireBoy kicked for his passion in the church choir from a very young age. FireBoy DML has a distinct sound that combines afro-pop, pop, and R&B to entice his fans to want more of him. FireBoy is thought to have been a one-time rapper who moved to singing due to his ability to execute multi-syllabic rhymes and experiment with words in all of his songs. FireBoy DML is noted for infusing every rap criterion into his lyrics, which makes his songs stand out and earns him rap fans’ love.
Olamide requested Fireboy DML’s signature to join the YBNL Nation in October 2018 after being blown away by his performance at one of the gigs he attended. After signing with YBNL, FireBoy DML released the chart-topping track “Jealous,” which pushed the singer into the spotlight. Since then, FireBoy has been likened to Mavin Records’ “Rema” and Banku Music’s “Joeboy,” as the three young brilliant Nigerian artists are currently doing well and setting the bar for competition among themselves, as determined by their various followers.
Fireboy hasn’t married or been in an open relationship yet. He once said in an interview that the song “Jealous” was inspired by his self-addicted girlfriend, whose name he never said.
Fireboy has a net worth of $1 million dollars.
Here are some of his awards and nominations;
• At The City People Music Awards in 2019, he won the Most Promising Act of the Year.
• He also won the Listener’s Choice Awards for his music “Jealous” at the SoundCity MVP Awards Festival in 2020.
• In 2019 he was nominated for Next Rated, Viewers Choice and popular song of the year at The Headies.
• At the City People Music Awards, he was nominated for Best New Act of the Year and Revelation of the Year in 2019.
• In 2020, he was nominated for Best New MVP at the Sound City MVP Awards Festival.
Fireboy has released a couple of songs after joining YBNL Nation. Here are some of Fireboy’s musics:
• Laughter, Tears, and Goosebumps–2019 (album)
• What If I Say
• Like I Do
• Need You
• Wait And Se
• New York City Girl
• High On Life
• Gold Digger
• I’ll Be Fine
• Fire Down
Read more articles @livedoings