NIGERIAN ACTOR FEMI LATEEF ADEBAYO BIOGRAPHY
Femi Lateef Adebayo was born in Lagos, Nigeria, on December 31, 1978. Adebayo Salami (Oga Bello), his father, is a veteran Nigerian actor from Ilorin, Kwara State. Femi received his secondary school studies at C&S College. He subsequently went to the University of Ilorin to study law and graduated with a bachelor’s degree. He went on to the University of Ibadan to get a master’s degree in law.
Since he was a child, Femi Lateef Adebayo has been fascinated by the movie industry; he is the proud son of his father, and when he sees his father on screen, he wants he could be like him. His father is a source of motivation for him, which has aided in the development of his God-given gift.
Femi Adebayo is also a professional lawyer, and despite having all of the qualifications and a strong CV to pursue a white-collar job, he returned to the film industry. It’s worth noting that Femi Adebayo practiced law for two years before launching his acting career.
His father’s position in the Nigerian film industry aided his acting career, as he had the opportunity to meet and workwith experienced Nollywood actors and actresses such as Iya Rainbow, Yinka Quadri, Jide Kosoko, the late Hubert Ogunde, and many more. His father’s position in the Nigerian film industry aided his acting career, as he had the opportunity to meet and workwith experienced Nollywood actors and actresses such as Iya Rainbow, Yinka Quadri, Jide Kosoko, the late Hubert Ogunde, and many more.
Yes, Femi Adebayo’s appearance in the Owo Blow movie catapulted him to the top, but he has been acting since 1985, when he appeared in the film “Ogun Aye,” but he only officially began acting in 2006, despite the fact that he should have started sooner after becoming famous in 1996, but due to his education, he had to wait until 2006. Femi Adebayo has acted in over 550 films in a variety of roles, and he is an adept who knows how to seamlessly interpret his characters.
J-15 Media Network Nigeria, founded by Femi Adebayo, is a film institute dedicated to training upcoming and future stars in Theatre Arts and other filmmaking disciplines. It is located in the state of Oyo, in Ibadan.
Femi Adebayo is happily married to Omotayo Sanusi, who he married in 2016. He was previously married, but the marriage fell apart when his then-wife refused to support his acting career, forcing him to remarry. Femi Adebayo is a father of four (4) kids. A story about Femi Adebayo dating popular actress Funke Akindele became viral, which he quickly debunked, claiming that Funke Akindele is only a friend and that the rumor was an attempt to destabilize his marriage.
Femi Adebayo’s nominations and accolades include:
• The Movie Awards’ Best Upcoming Actor of the Year – (1996)
• Afro Hollywood Awards, Best Yoruba Actor (17th African Film Awards).
• Best Yoruba Actor (Yoruba) – Best of Nollywood Broadcasting Organization of Nigeria Awards (2012)
• City People Entertainment Awards’ Best Movie Producer of the Year 2015 – (2015)
• City People Movie Awards’ Best Actor of the Year (Yoruba) – (2017)
• Emperor Nollywood Awards’ Fashionable Actor of the Year – (2018)
• AMVCA’s Best Indigenous Film ‘Etiko Onigedu’ – (2018)
• Yoruba Best Actor in a Leading Role (Best of Nollywood Awards) – (2018)
• Nominated for Best Kiss in a Movie at the 2019 Best of Nollywood Awards
• 2020 Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Lucifer)
• 2022 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Best Actor in a Comedy: Nominated
Femi Adebayo is one of the richest Yoruba actors in the world. His estimated net worth is $1 million.
Some of the movies Femi Adebayo has featured and produced include:
Survival of Jelili
Diamonds in the Sky
Shola fe Pami
Wura Ati Fadaka
Read more articles @live doings